Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fresh Sewing Day April

Happy April! I am so ready for spring. I hope it is going to come around my way soon, although today is supposed to be in the 50's. Yippee!

What the question is, what did I accomplish this month? Well, not as many finishes as February, but I have a lot of nice starts and some new quilt tops.


1. Casserole Carrier
2. 2014 Pantone Challenge Quilt
3. Mod Olive block
4. RMQG QAYG Demo sample
5. Tree quilt top and quilting
6. Tree quilt back and board basting tips

Lily's Quilts


Color Me Quilty!

Pat

4 comments:

  1. So many lovely makes! So fresh and bright. I hope that gorgeous red yellow and green quilt cheers those ladies up, they look a bit glum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pioneer ladies holding the quilt. And I like that pattern! Lots of possibilities! cheers, Claire W

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at how much you can get done in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at how much you can get done in a month!

    ReplyDelete